Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

Survivors

I have completed 25 survivors too.  I tried to get a mix of normal folks, and odd balls that tend to be seen in the B zombie flicks.  They were from Reaper, Hasselfree, Heresy, and Comfy Chair Games.   
Reaper
Hasselfree

This one is a mix:  Comfy Chair, Heresy, and Reaper.

I plan on either having the survivor player roll for or draw from a deck for his survivors.  That way the survivors should get a different mix every time.  I will do groups of two to three as follows. 
 Grandma and the kids
 Normal folks
 
Hicks

 Church folk and an entertainer
I need to find a priest.
 First Responders
 Bikers
 Survivors
 Entertainers
 Regular folk 2
 Retro 70s


 Pack 341

I am planning on having them armed pretty much as shown at the start of the game. 
Hope you like.
Snitchy sends.



No comments:

Post a Comment