Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Another update

Stuck here grinding my wheels. I have been working on my house for six months.  My wife has been applying for any position that she can.  Unfortunately the house is not even up on the market yet, and she has only found a position that is well below her skill level.  Now for the bad news.  She has to be making 18,500 pounds a year for six months before we can apply for my visa to immigrate over.  The other bad news (that was not initially clear from the information that we had) is that we are also required to have 16,000 pounds in the bank for six months prior to applying for the visa.  Good news is that the house is almost done.  I should have it on the market by July.  Unfortunately I am looking at seven to twelve months wait before I can work on terrain again.  I am painting again so I will post images soon.
Snitchy sends.

2 comments:

  1. it's turned out to be much more of a chore than you first envisaged - must be very frustrating.
    Keeping fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind buddy hope things work out for you soon, look forward to seeing your painted up figs.

    ReplyDelete