Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sci-fy Buildings and terrain

I picked up some Antiocities buildings.  Very nice buildings that went together well.  I repainted them and added some minor details. They still need weathering so not quite done.


I also painted up quite a few of my sci-fy bits.  I made them into drop in features to go in the buildings.  That way I can use the same buildings for different scenarios. 






Again they are from multiple manufactures.  Here are some photos of them in place.


Hope you like.
Snitchy sends.



2 comments:

  1. Very nice terrain, where are the 'furniture' bits from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interior gubbins are a mix. Medical bays lockers and bunk beds are from Spartan Games. Wall units are from Ainsty. Moniters and small control panels are from Antiocities. Shelving is from Crooked Dice and the medical robot is from GW.

    ReplyDelete