Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Blubber, Tusks and Spears

 Just finished my TT Combat Terrain Shield Maidens riding walruses.  I have to say they were fun. 

General

Unit Commander.  There is only one sculpt for the leaders walruses.
Standard Bearer.  I freehand painted a walrus skull.  Needles to say my freehand skills suck. 
Musician. 
Troops.  There are two walrus sculpts for the normal troops and three separate body tops for the riders.




 



Here is the unit shot in ranks. 
All in all I am quite happy with them and I am still tempted to do a full army but I probably will not as that kind of commitment to one project will exceed my attention span. 

2 comments:

  1. They’ve come out looking really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they can even get some fishing in on the way to battle - nicely done.

    ReplyDelete