Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Beginning a modular cave system.

  I have finished the first piece of a modular cave system that has been kicking around in my head for a couple of years now.  I was torn between doing many small modular pieces and larger set sections.  I chose the latter as they will store better and will be modular enough for what I want to do.  I started with a 12 inch square foamex base.  The walls are 1 and 3/4 iches high.  The texturing was done with large chunks of bark and spackle.  I have three sections built and in various states of texturing.  I am planning on completing either nine or twelve section.  Enough to cover a 3X3 or a 4X4 table. 

Hope you like. 


1 comment:

  1. Superb! I just love the colours that you have used for the rock and all those marvelous little details.

    ReplyDelete