Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Death on the wing.

 Just finished something that has been sat in my mind since I first read Glen's List.  

Years ago, this entry stuck in my head.  337. Even if the rules allow it, I cannot control 20,000 pigeons and use them as flying piranha.

What could be more frightening than that?    I ordered these from Diminiatures off Etsy as they would fit the bill.  

Used the same technique as my swarms of bats using UV resin as the adhesive to bond and streighten the 3d printed parts.    

My craptastic painting skills and photography is on full display here.  

Here are some photos.  Hope you like.


Now some action shots.   Azyrelle summing the pidgins to smite Calgoth the litch. 

The smiting. 

2 comments:

  1. Not what I was expecting to see this morning, but what a fabulous flock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was a bit of fun that I could never get out of my head. Now to find a way to use them in a game.

    ReplyDelete