Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Vargo gets some rims.

Sorry if I ramble a bit here but I just got off work and am a bit tired.  I added a bit in the last day or so.  Some windows, shutters, sheets and the frame for the wagon itself.  Windows  and shutters were made with metal ducting paper backed on graph paper.  The sheets and hanging clothing were made with wood glue soaked paper towel.  The frame was pretty straight forward.  I only need to make some spacers for the wheels to attach to the frame and do a bit of hardware on the bottom.  Because the green stuff wheels are not as strong as I would like I will need to support the whole structure somehow.  I am thinking about a subdued black rod supporting the bottom of the whole structure.  It should blend in.  Here are the images.

Hope you like.
Snitchy sends.


  1. I don't envy you having to paint the interior.

    1. The bottom comes off so I can reach everything. It also does not need to be a perfectly blended paintjob on the inside.
      Snitchy sends.

  2. Just stunning, what a wonderful build.

  3. Nice additions this is just fantastic!