Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2016

One.... Two.... Five..... No three sir!

I finally got to Salute this year and had a blast.  I managed to pick up a few things including this counter.  It started life as a Warbases casualty counter and rabbit.  The holy hand grenade is from Zing industries.  Skulls and bones are from a selection of manufactures.  Hope you like. 

Snitchy sends.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Supply dump and pipeline parts.

These are almost complete.  I still have to seal, flock and felt the bottom of these pieces.  All the components are from the Hirst Arts sci-fy molds, Egyptian brick and pipeline molds.  The stacks of crates are glued together in separate stacks so they can be arranged in multiple configurations.  The control panels are shamelessly copied from c0d3monk33's control panel design.  I have purposefully left the game system ambiguous so they could be used for multiple game systems.  They are all painted in acrylics and oil paints. 

 The crates can be arranged in large piles to replicate hills on the table or they can be arranged in rows to provide tones of cover. 

 I have enough extra barrels to make several more stacks.  They are still on the table and need some work before they are stacked. 

Hope you like. 
Snitchy sends.

Friday, April 1, 2016

Some more terrain.

Just a quick update.  I have been working on some terrain lately to replace what I had to sell prior to immigrating.  Most of it is not flocked but the basics are there.  First a forest template.  Using the 4ground forest template base.  It was a pretty cost effective way to do my forests.  Each insert is a 60mm disk.  I picked enough extra disks to replace all the trees with rough terrain markers to change the use for the base.  I will post when those are done. 

Next is some zig zag or snake fencing.  Made with fireplace match sticks.  I made four stands of about six inches each. 

Then two more products from 4ground.  The first is an ox wagon and the second is a cart.  I had never made a laser cut kit before.  Both of these went together quickly and once based are quite sturdy. 

Lastly is a hill.  I made is using 1/2 inch foam.  The edges were scored to make a short rock face and the top was coated in sand. 

Here is a table shot with my rock spires and corn fields.

Hope you like.
Snitchy sends.