Total Pageviews

Friday, May 3, 2019

Post Salute projects done

Here are a few things that I have burned through after Saute.
Micro art futuristic containers.  They still need an oil wash but are getting there.
Warbases forklift.  Upgraded with some card and a scratch built pallet.  Left it empty so I can add crate/barrel/pallet stacks.
 Mantic bookcases from their library terrain crate
Still need a drybrush to line them up with my existing bookcases.
 Mantic walls.  Terrain crate again. 
Rendera wattle fences.  Still have thirteen more to do but I was loosing the will to live with these.
 GW Harlequins.  Sorry for the photos on the rest of these. 





 Crooked dice umpah lumpas.  Because I needed them.






 
 She weighs as much as a duck from Studio Miniatures.
Nekid female Litch from Hasslefree minis. 
One of the wizards from the frostgrave plastics set.

Hope you like.


2 comments:

  1. I feel the need for a fork-lift seeing that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Oompa Loompas... I am also a huge fan of Deep Roy aka Bambino, Boss of Bosses!

    ReplyDelete