Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 25, 2020

A Giblet


Just a quick two day project as I have hit a creative block on my astronomy tower.  I have built a giblet.  To make the cage I made three rings of stencil paper.  Two of them were capped with disks of the same.  The bars were made with straight pins.  I built the cage with a gap so that a doorway could be built.  A door was framed and more pins were used to make the bars.  The whole cage was topped with a ring and a lock was added to the door.  A skeleton was built and dressed in glue soaked toilet paper. 


I envisioned frame with a weighted box to raise and lower the giblet.  The frame was built using foamex cut to shape and textured with a saw. The frame was detailed with stencil paper and bolts were added for detail. 




Just waiting for paint. 

1 comment: