Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Just my Frostgrave starting warband

 The local club that I am in has been bandying about running a Frostgrave campaign.  

Since we are going to run sequential games instead of playing one off's I decided to do a spiffy statsheet with images of each model.  Photographed in sepia for extra spiffyness.

Here are the photos of the individual warband members.  Naming has been a speciality of mine so some of them are not so inventive. 

Wizard.  

Tim the Enchanter -  Illusionist. 

The Old Man From Scene 24 - Apprentice. 
Carl the Barbarian - Treasure Hunter
Irritable Tina - Archer
Evil Betty - Archer
Duffy - Thief

 
Lazy Susan  - Thief

Crooked Bill - Thief
Enrique - Thief

Big Ted - Thief




1 comment:

  1. Lovely stuff, I’ve got the same mini lined up to use as my wizard too!

    ReplyDelete