Total Pageviews

Friday, April 9, 2021

More work on a new, you guessed it Temple.

 After picking up the most excellent statue from Otherworld miniatures I needed a temple to put it in.  I built the walls loose using foamex, Hirst arts decorative casts and metal orcs for the stelae.  Sand was poured into the background of the stelae and stabilized with superglue to provide a background.


 
 Here is the temple level of the building.  No work has been done on the exterior so nothing to see there yet.



Here it is with the statue and braises in place. 

Lastly here is one of my Frostgrave thieves and treasure hunter for scale. 

I had to build the temple level first as I was waiting for parts to arrive for the crypt below.  There are still a couple of bits of stonework to finish on this floor just yet, and I also have to putty some gaps and level the top off so there is still a bit of work left to do.  

Hope you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment