Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2022

Just some fantasy models

 Been in my normal end of year funk.  I think when the early nights close in it just saps my enthusiasm for painting and modeling.  Saying that I was able to finish some models to be used for fantasy gaming.  

First off some Northstar skeletons.  Tried to make them look freshly risen with old equipment. 


Next is an Otherworld Miniatures Litch


Some Otherworld shriekers


Lastly are some Otherworld Stirges.  I mounted these on my home made springy flying bases.  I find them better than the clear plastic stand becasue the spring stops most accidental bending of the wire by allowing it to flex and it tends to visually blend into the scenery better.  It also allows the models to be positioned at different angles and gives a better impression of flight. 




Hope you like. 




No comments:

Post a Comment