Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 14, 2024

A few things that I have been working on.

 First is a model that really will not fit into any game system.  More of a want to do not a bit to fit into a specific spot in an army.  I wanted to do a Wild Hunt since I heard about the myth.  I was not able to find skeletal dogs that fit into my vision so it is just the horsemen.  Painted using the wonderful tutorial from the old Garden of Hectate Blog.  I will have to link it later as I can't find it at the moment.  3D printed find from Etsy.  Still needs tufts and vegetation. 






 

Next is a residential home for my fantasy setting.  






Last is the crypt for the cult of the laughing god.  I had a bunch of extra 3d printed masks for the tomb of horrors that needed using.  Figured I would kick out a quick build with them.  I did the exterior to match the temple that I previously built. 








2 comments: