Total Pageviews

Monday, September 23, 2024

Finished the hovel

 The wife was away this weekend working so I had enough free time to finish the building.  I tried to give it a dilapidated look both inside and out.  I will be weathering later as I need it for a game tomorrow.  

All foamex, matt board and coffee stirrer construction.  Tried to do a hole in the roof and I think it needed a bit more damage on the edges of the surface as it looks a bit off.  

Exterior. 



Interior walls




Interior corners. 




The only piece of per-preprepared bits that I did not use was the chair so I am pretty chuffed that it is all stuffed in.  Still some touch ups needed to take the shiny away from a couple of bits of glue.  Good enough for tomorrows game. 




2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! This is fantastic looking work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment. I was happy with how it came out.

    ReplyDelete