Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 25, 2014


Was messing about while I am waiting to file paperwork.  So I made up some trees.  The core of the trees are made up of fabric wrapped floral wire.  These were twisted following numerous tutorials.   Then I wrapped the wire pairs with floral tape and built up the trunk.  Once the trunk was bulked out, I used green stuff to make some broken branches.  I coated the trunk and branches with latex caulk and used a paint brush with stiff bristles to score the surface to make the bark.  When this set, I used green stuff to add some fungus.  Painted, flocked and foam added.   Hope you like. 
Snitchy sends.


  1. Wow, those look great, and the addition of the fungus really takes it over the top!

  2. They are sensational! The fungus is an inspired touch.

  3. Replies
    1. From you sir!
      High praise indeed!
      Snitchy sends.